1o Facts about me, the dude himself
1. I grew up in a relatively small town called Tavernier in the Florida Keys. Up until I moved to Gainesville for college I had never lived anywhere else so that was a big change of scenery.
2. I own a French bulldog whose name is Louie V. He is the biggest “dog” on the block, always killing the game with the ladies.
3. I am a New England sports fan and proud of it. Go Patriots, go Red Sox, go Bruins, and go Celtics!
4. I am a below average writer but I get away with it because ill hopefully make you laugh at some point during the writing so that always helps.
5. Up until this year I had played baseball my entire life. Not tooting my own horn but I was pretty damn good, but thanks to a bum arm and at the time a bum attitude I chose not to try and play college baseball and I can already see that was one of the bigger mistakes I have made in my life. Oh well…..
6. My friends back home like to call me el dude because when I was younger I came up with the instagram name eldud3arino after the movie The Big Lebowski. I love that movie and I see a slight resemblance of myself in Jeff Bridges so the name is ok by me.
7. I’ve yet to go to a Gators game since I’ve lived in Gainesville. I could have gone to just about every game but my roommates and myself are lazy and always ended up not going. The one time we did go we were sold fake tickets and couldn’t get in so that shows our luck.
8. I miss being surrounded by water, I cant stand being landlocked like I am now.
9. I am a very competitive checkers player, ill challenge anyone.
10. I can cook a mean bowl of ramen. Yes that is a skill.
word count: 327